Top 10 most romantic things to do in the San Juan Islands, Friday Harbor, and Anacortes.
1. Stay the night in a charming country
bed and breakfast.
2. Hike up to Cascade Falls at Moran State Park
3. View a sunset from
Lime Kiln State Park
4. Dine on fresh local cuisine at one of the
island’s fabulous restaurants
5. Pamper yourselves at a island resort or spa.
6. Have a romantic sunset picnic overlooking the San Juan Islands.
7. Watch fourth of July fireworks show from Lopez Island, orcas Island, or Friday Harbor.
8. Go wine tasting at the San Juan Island Vineyards, or the Lopez Island Vineyards.
9. Watch the nightly “Colors” ceremony at Roche Harbor Marina and Resort
10. Drive to the top of Mount Constitution, ( Moran State Park )
for a panoramic view of the San Juan Islands, Olympic & Cascade
Mountains and neighboring Canada
Other romantic places in the San Juan Islands:
Orcas island's Rosario Resort
127 Beautiful view rooms overlooking Cascade Bay. Marina, 3 pools
facilities. Full service dining, Lounge. Seasonal entertainment & organ
Orcas Island's Madrona Point
Madrona Point; One of a few ocean beaches on Orcas island with easy
San Juan Island:
San Juan Island's Lakedale Resort
On 82 acres, with three freshwater spring lakes, Lakedale Resort at
Three Lakes is an ideal Pacific Northwest getaway. Easily accessible by
floatplane or ferry from Seattle, Lakedale is nestled between Friday
Harbor and Roche harbor on San Juan Island, Washington.
San Juan Island's Mt. Finlayson
Finlayson at the peak of a narrow peninsula affords beautiful views of
Mt. Baker, Mt. Rainier, the Olympic Mountains, and British Columbia. A
short hike to a truly stunning San Juan Island vista.
San Juan Island's Mt. Young
Mt. Young is the highest public access point on San Juan Island, and
offers tremendous views in all directions. From the top you can see the
Canadian Gulf Islands, Orcas Island, Haro Strait and various mountain
views. The trail is 1.25 miles and relatively steep trail.
Dining On San Juan Island
A guide to San Juan Island dining.